"oh what a tangled interweb we weave..."


Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Introduce Yourself, Bobby Moreno


Theatre or theater?

TV

Strangest theatre or theater-related job?

I played a zombie Elvis in a haunted hayride during college.  I don't sing, so I was frequently booed and heckled for my "Elvis".  The last night I decided to take some mushrooms, seeing as how it was Halloween and all.  I didn't factor in that for the majority of the night I would be laying in a coffin, in the woods, with the echoes of screams and chainsaws as my only company.  I did not make it through the night.

What experience made you want to become an actor?

I grew up in a house with a lot of fighting, child of divorce, etc., and being the youngest, I assumed the role of tension relief.  Like a lot of comedians, I had to make my family laugh, so I had a lot of practice before I ever got on stage. Then I lost my virginity in my high school theater on the set of Plaza Suite, and that pretty much sealed the deal.

Very first role on stage?

I played the tree who narrated the story of Chicken Little in kindergarten.  I was the only kid who could learn the lines.

Tragic flaw? 

Inattention to detail, or as my girlfriend puts it, "You're a hot mess!"

If you were a 1980s television show sidekick, who would you be?

Jazz from the Fresh Prince – goofy, great taste in music and made a habit of being thrown out of houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment