"oh what a tangled interweb we weave..."


Sunday, April 25, 2010

Introduce Yourself, Bekah Brunstetter


Theatre or theater?

Theater unless I am currently eating or holding a scone.

Strangest theater-related job?

Spotlight op for a stage adaptation of a prayer for owen meany, following a very small man around a large stage. 

What experience made you want to become a writer?

When I was pretty little I decided to be a writer because I loved to describe things. Especially what other people were wearing? When I started writing plays my first year of college, I think it was the first time I felt like I was good at something, that I was special. I was hooked! As for experience: it was probably everytime that I couldn't express or defend myself that triggered my interest. 

Very first role on stage?

The ghost of Christmas present! 

Tragic flaw? 

I always always try to do too many things at once and subsequently, sometimes, do nothing Well. 

If you were a 1980s television show sidekick, who would you be?

Is Mary on “Little House on the Prairie” Laura's sidekick? Can we call her that? Definitely her. I loved her. She was pretty, strong, and well, blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment