"oh what a tangled interweb we weave..."


Wednesday, February 10, 2010

IT'S SNOWING YOU GUYS!!!!!!


YOU GUYS! YOU GUYS! IT'S SNOWING!

To celebrate, here is a picture of an elephant snow sculpture with corkscrew trunk being milked by a small man? WHAT?!!

My co-workers and I decided yesterday that it would be MUCH to snowy to go into the office today (It's always especially blustery up by the River) and we woke to find that we were actually right. It's pretty crazy out there. I'm reminded of North Carolina which was always tragically unequipped for snow (though I think it's better now.) If there was even RUMOR of snow, school would be closed in fear of school buses full of kids sliding off silas creek parkway. This was always pretty rad, the constant unecessary cancelling of school. But THEN, said snow days were tacked onto the END of school - so a few years, we were in class as far as my mid-June birthday, which totally cock-blocked my assorted my little pony, pool, and putt putt parties.

HAPPY SNOW DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment