"oh what a tangled interweb we weave..."


Thursday, May 27, 2010

Introduce Yourself, Jamie Klassel


Theatre or theater?

Yes.

Strangest theatre or theater-related job?

Well, once I was hired to play a large red M&M for an online M&M commercial that was shot on a pirate ship. It is very difficult to 'walk the plank' in a massive M&M costume. Oh, the things we do for a buck.

What experience made you want to become an actor?

I joined a community theater in Baltimore, MD when I was about 9.  I played Wendy in Peter Pan and my heart was a flutter.

Very first role on stage?

Summer Camp circa 1989. A flower in "Alice in Wonderland."  I cried backstage because I was so petrified. My sister pushed me onto the stage and I waved at my parents through the entire scene. 

Tragic flaw? 

My fear of the unknown.

If you were a 1980s television show sidekick, who would you be?

I wouldn't be a sidekick. I would be Punky Brewster and that's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment