"oh what a tangled interweb we weave..."


Thursday, March 18, 2010

Introduce Yourself, Federico Trigo


Theatre or theater?

Theater.  Theatre looks funny.

Strangest theater-related job?

Freshman year of High School I was cast as a girl in a supporting role.  A little awkward coming from a small city in Texas.

What experience made you want to become an actor?

It was working on my first show, The Girl In The Mirror, in Junior High.  I had never had so much fun doing anything before that show.  When I think about it, I mostly remember the smiles and laughs I shared with my friends.  From that show on I was hooked.

Very first role on stage?

My first role was in The Girl In The Mirror, as the love interest to the troubled teenage girl.  Heavy stuff for a Junior High play.

Tragic flaw?

I have a tendency to doubt myself but I've been working on it.

If you were a 1980s television show sidekick, who would you be?

I'd probably be Darlene's boyfriend from Roseanne but I would like to think of myself as David Banner.  He's smart and you wouldn't like him when he's angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment